Welcome Friends

Please do not bother to read my Blog if you do not know me and my beliefs, or wish to know me. I do not post for comment but to express my thoughts and feelings about our world and some of the disturbing trends. I post from the experiences I have had and my Faith in God and Country in that order.

Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Wha-Wha Superstitions

I am just chillin' for the weekend and watching of all things the History Channel when what comes on but a program about hunting's in New England. Like anybody I like a good tale so I stay tuned.
The monologue in the beginning starts with our Religious ancestors coming to America and bringing their superstitions, believing in the supernatural.....DUH isn't a ghost supernatural?
I know they were only speaking of them believing in Witches and Warlocks...oh and things that go bump in the night....there are those ghosts again. They didn't deny the existence of God even the Media doesn't go that far YET! I just find it ironic to say it is okay to believe in ghosts...that you can't see and not believe in witches...who are self proclaimed servants of the Devil who you also cannot see. I believe in God, I believe in the Bible, and I believe in "the evil one" also known as the devil. We know from the bible that the devil has followers so why not witches. Do I want to start burning at the stake those who don't agree with me......let me think about that a minute it does hold some allure. Okay no I just don't have the stomach for it. The Bible tells us such things exist and not to become involved in the spirit world. I was not always aware of the admonition so am very sure of its reality.
Why is it though that those who have to ability to get a message to multitudes of people want to tell you what is superstition based on only what they choose to believe in?

No comments:

Post a Comment