Welcome Friends

Please do not bother to read my Blog if you do not know me and my beliefs, or wish to know me. I do not post for comment but to express my thoughts and feelings about our world and some of the disturbing trends. I post from the experiences I have had and my Faith in God and Country in that order.

Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Home Alone

Tomorrow is Mothers day and since my Mom job is done and the boys no longer live nearby, I am once more filling my own time.
The computer kills a lot of hours. I read a lot and study my Bible. Watch a little TV and usually hang with Bill.
Right now Bill is on the road visiting his boy Damon.
Seems I spend a lot of time missing people who are no longer living. Mom, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Carolyn, Uncle Paul, Judi, Kevin, Wade, I even still miss Joyce. The loss gets farther in the past but never seems to deminish... every one had a part in shaping who I am first in their lives then in the hole they left in passing.
I speak to people who have bad relationships with their families and can never seem to make them understand that no matter what they are your family and they leave a hole you cannot fill when they are gone. Life has taught me over and over again that you never know what the future holds.
Make the most of the time you have with all the people in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment